Sunday, February 1, 2009

Filling And Labouring

There are only four words to summarize my CNY celebration this year-eating, playing, visiting, and sleeping. It seems like every chinese new year remains the same for me because I will be doing the same things every year. Therefore in this post, I will write something that happened before the chinese new year. During the day before the new year eve, I got rid of the long term torment from eating something hard like peanut and fruit. My mother insisted that I had a treatment before this annoying cavity deteriorates. I went to a dentist and had a filling which cost my mother fifty ringgit. This is comparably cheaper than having it in Australia as told by my mother. Indeed, I really thanked my mother for that because I could indulge myself in all kinds of cookies during the chinese new year. However after the filling,my siblings and I had a toilsome,tiredsome and laborious home cleaning. I was ordered by my mother to clean the fan, wash the toilet and mop the floor in order to make sure that every area even the most unnoticed one in the house is spick and span. Anyway, I hope it is not too late to say Happy Chinese New Year to those who drop by this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment