Saturday, January 17, 2009

Free At Last

Huh...finally i managed to escape myself from the devil clutches of all my homework. This is only the second week of my Ausmat program and the amount of my homework in this week almost weighed me down. I really cannot foresee my life in the next ten months. Now, i am quite dubious about my ability to cope with all the stress from my studies. Every question in my calculus and applicable mathematics books seems to be a torture for me. I mean it took me quite a long time to contemplate whether i should use this method to solve it or not. This really creates a lot of pressure on me which i have never faced before. After viewing some of the posts from my jpa friends, i felt that my writing skill is still not up to the mark. I still have a lot to learn from them. Another new resolution is made here...I will spare at least half an hour everyday to improve my grammer, vocabulary and sentence structure. Hopefully i will be able to make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment