Sunday, January 11, 2009

Facts And Figures About My Learning Habits

1. Where do you read and study?
I prefer reading and studying in my room especially when the 'owl' is sleeping. Therefore, I can enjoy total peace and tranquillity.

2. What is the best time for you to read?
Well, the best time for me to read ranges from 8 am to 1++ am the next day. That means with the exception of my sleeping time, every hour or minute will be the best time for me to exercise my mind.

3. How long do you normally study without a break?
If I were still a secondary school student, I can study 5 to 6 hours without a break. However when I came here(KBU), 2 to 3 hours of study are my maximum limit.

4. What type of distraction bother you the most?
Erm...I suppose noise is the main distraction that I have to face everyday. This is the reason why I don't like to study in the college library which is not always in silence.

5. On average, how many different assignments do you work on in one evening?
Since I am a slowcoach, I can only finish 2 or 3 assignments in one evening.

6. What type of rewards might work for you?
I am not the one who yearn for any material rewards. A compliment like 'not bad' or 'good' will be enough to make me on cloud nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment