Saturday, February 14, 2009

Recollection Of Shooting Day

Today is quite boring and I think there will be no significant event happen to me. So, I have to write something that happened last Saturday. It was quite an exhausting day. I went to KL Sentral with my documentary group members.First, five of us went to Kelana Jaya LRT station by taxi. Unfortunately, one taxi can only accommodate four passengers excluding the driver. Therefore, we had to split into two groups where Amin, Syafiq and Gugan took the first taxi; Sing Yong and I wait for another one. To my astonishment, my group reached the destination first. I still remember that the taxi driver claimed that he used the F1 petrol (sure he was bluffing). However there is another possibility...F=ma where mass is inversely proportional to acceleration if the force produced by the engine is kept constant. Later, we took LRT to KL Sentral. There, we started the shooting and we tested the politeness and kindness of the people. Believe me, it was not an easy job. Things were not going smoothly as we thought. Besides, we also interwiewed some tourists. I really worshipped my group members courage to ask questions. Somehow, I am the timid one and would stand there in complete silence.That is part of the events that happened in the day. Hopefully, we will be able to finish the documentary in time...

1 comment:

  1. wahaha......u make me stare at the screen and wondering how can u think about this equation by merely referring to what the taxi driver had claimed....
    Lol....hey,ur vocab is just far too great for me!!!ahha.....i wish my brain can develop more in learning new words....XD

    ReplyDelete