Saturday, February 28, 2009

Compelled To Write

Today is the last day of February, I still short of one post for the month if this post is included. Anyway, three posts are more than two posts and I manage to maintain the number of posts at three. It seems like the rate I blog remains constant... This week, I am completely overwhelmed by assignments and revisions. Next Monday has oral review, Tuesday has Chemistry test and Thursday has App Maths test. How I wish I can be proffered more time to finish my work. The oral review about the documentary "Bowling For Columbine" is really a painstaking task. I really have no idea of what I can talk about it. Somehow, movie or documentary review do not get my interest because I am not adept in analysing the movie or documentary. Now, I am quite worry about my future because of my erratic academic performance this few months. It does not seem to augur well for my TEE exam this year end. What can I do now except study hard...

No comments:

Post a Comment