Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shaking, Trembling And Vibrating

From the day I was born, I was predestined not to be able to be a surgeon, photographer and many more. There are many possible factors that contribute to my incurable abnormality. First, it may be caused by long-term deprivation of certain nutrients(however my everyday-meals are quite normal).Second, it can be caused by weak blood circulatory system since the abnormality is always significant after excessive use of energy especially after carrying something heavy. Third, it may be due to tension, fear, anxiety and apprehension. This can be proven when somebody is watching me writing something or when I am giving a speech in front of the crowd. I admit that it really causes a lot of uneasiness and troubles for me. However, it may be useful if someone want a blur photograph. I will be the most eligible candidate for that because my hands are able to produce very strong vibration but it has to depend on the circumstances.

2 comments: